Monday, December 23, 2013

Check this out. Reminds me of my "herds of the sea" illustration! Beautiful book cover design - The Sea Around Us by Rachel Carson 1951

Gorgeous fairy book cover from 1895.
Gorgeous fairy book cover from 1895.

Download whole gallery
Erik Nitsche Illustration 7 by sandiv999, via Flickr
Erik Nitsche Illustration 7 by sandiv999, via Flickr

Download whole gallery
Book cover
Book cover

Download whole gallery
Book Covers- why this cover?
Book Covers- why this cover?

Download whole gallery
Check this out. Reminds me of my "herds of the sea" illustration! Beautiful book cover design - The Sea Around Us by Rachel Carson 1951
Check this out.  Reminds me of my "herds of the sea" illustration! Beautiful book cover design - The Sea Around Us by Rachel Carson 1951

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment